Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Hot-Sixteenz - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Hot-Sixteenz > Topics

Subject: Hot 16z!
Replies: 46 Views: 4737

leojbomb 8/28/2006 - 9:38:39
Ah, the original rap post. Pushed from the forums by newcomers, haters, and mean admin. But the spirit lives on. Drop fresh rhymes or share some of your writtens. *

leojbomb 1/29/2007 - 5:26:46
I'm beheadin you , easy to see I'm ahead of the class/You only spit hot with your head up your (eww)/You're dreadin the blast but I'm a legend with math/Countless men I've left stranded and dead in my path-..... wow been awhile lol *

leojbomb 1/29/2007 - 5:37:06
You aint a hustler, so why you say you're send 'em rocks?/When I pass your block crash like dropped glass in a window shop (d*mn!)/I'm a little shocked that you've forgetten the name/Leo the Great! I'm the best replottin the frame/But for the cotton.. *

leojbomb 1/29/2007 - 5:40:07
..and fame, I'll get a shot in his brains/Once a bottom-feeder, now I'm at the top of the chain!! .....warmups *

tcaj23 2/1/2007 - 5:15:09
Y/'all pose no threat, its like y/'all lacking photogenics/You hmos/' sentence? Subjected to the spits of the bold apprentice/B-I murking the lame, working for fame/You could be skating across lines and wouldn/'t be swerving no lanes! *

leojbomb 3/4/2007 - 11:52:12
I got army gunz, you nukkaz forgot the troops/When I drop, salute (why?) Cuz I got the hottest group/And my T (Harlem!), them lil cant get wit me/Cuz with a mail-truck and postage stamps they wouldnt have delivery! *

leojbomb 4.10.07 - 09:54pm
Aint too many rap harder than me/ I'm a god in the streets, indepted with a fetish for slaughtering beats/ You should practice guardin your noggin atleast/ Because I'll toggle the piece and leave you in a coffin deceased// blahblah.GIF *

leojbomb 7.10.07 - 08:50am
Alot of lil like to lie on wap/ You'l get dissected like frogs in a Bio lab!// ez! You can come with your troops and con through frames/ And get hung from a noose like Sadam Hussien!// I call him Subzero cuz he aint grabbin a heater/ Followin Bomb'll make him swa11ow his tongue like he's havin a seizure!// lol *

xzertion 8.10.07 - 01:42am
Ayo, the darker the street, the harder the artist in me/ marches to seek, the army with the mark of the beast/ they never do bite, and plus they got the bark of a tree/ for those sparkin a beef, death is just a nominal fee/ u'l hop like a flee, as i'm throwin darts at ya feet/ coz i stay on top of a beat like Noah's Ark on the sea/ i target a G, give a pagan Godly beliefs/ and one punch knocks ya out clean like Mohammed Ali... *

leojbomb 8.10.07 - 03:38pm
Lemme drop a verse to reck, i speak first direct/ Reap the proof and be alert of how work the set/ I still search the 'Net, for a vet so I can murk his rep/ I'm beserk, obsessed with words and text, I'm diverse as X// They have a thirst for death thats why the fifth spittin the slugs/ I rip thru these thugs and spit dope like I'm addicted to drugs/ My division is rough, who goin down in history with Great?/ Only time the had a REP (representative) was on his misdeameanor case!// *

kidpro2 8.10.07 - 07:02pm
Ayt check it,mic check1,ill,1,sick lol/yo check it,my style is so sick dat wen i c*m thru nikkas get a heart attacksick.GIF/dis cats wudnt flow even if they wer river nyls(eww)/my rhymes wil bite ya so bad until ya get malaria(ill)/ill fracture ya skul dan damage ya brain/ul go insain n i wil make ya feel da pain/m bigger than ur mixtapes/its not my folt if nikas slp wif teddy bears. . .pass da mic *

kidpro2 8.10.07 - 07:05pm
Dats not ill enaf d*mn *

xzertion 8.10.07 - 07:57pm
Whoa Leo! You spat heat tu dawg! But then again, You know how we roll dawg! hahaha *

leojbomb 8.10.07 - 08:21pm
Hellz yeah! lol.GIF *

kidpro2 9.10.07 - 05:26am
Ya got dat ryt *

kidpro2 9.10.07 - 05:32am
Blackicious got funk for the future filling up fiends finally fabulous,furious,fatness,follow me fall frequently,facu verbal felon fired up federally foundtion fadin al of dis wack *

xzertion 9.10.07 - 10:53am
Bus' it, I Battle til i got a pain in my chest/ insane wit da text, get sumthin for ya frame dat protects/ my name is THE X, i reign with the best/ my skill is a result of a freak chain of events/ keep aimin' ya pens, ya fame will dispense/ to a point where you even seem lame to ya frenz/...hmmm...just playin wit multies. *

kidpro2 9.10.07 - 01:33pm
I make nikaz feel lyk dey got water allergies in their eyes/penatratin ya brains n sndin impstrs 2hospitals/i ma operation rhyme killa/wen i grab da mic its lyk m holdin a rambo's knife/cut ya heart twist ya throat than slit ya pen*s n s*ck u wif it/i'll pill ya skin lyka m pilin a banana/slap ur mouth than mke ya swllw ya tounge/cut ya head dan liv lil pieces so ya head wnt fall of(d*mn)/ *

kidpro2 9.10.07 - 01:35pm
Yeahhhh *

mango83 9.10.07 - 06:02pm
Ayo Jbeezy I'm in da mah' fu'in buildin kinfolk! Talk to em! Lol. X-kid wat it look like famz? Mango aka the 83rd airborne division! I'm fly! lol! Lets talk to em slo... *

mango83 9.10.07 - 06:13pm
I agree My view's drastic, but it seems most of these dudes plastic/ fool's tactics couldn't spark ish like used matchsticks// you dude's actors, you say yo sick wit de lines/ but yal ain't really sayin nothin wen you spittin the rhymes// you's soft, betta off reppin wit T-Pain/ oh you *bust?*, good, coz I'm checkin to see stains// you ain't lettin the heat bang, rifle will str8 BLAM!!/ surrounded by so many cartoons i feel like michael in Spade Jam// I'm nice wit these 8's man, yeah hate me now!/ *

mango83 9.10.07 - 06:17pm
And sit n wreck yo brain thinkin you go face me HoW?// *

leojbomb 9.10.07 - 06:23pm
Yo 83 homie that was sick! *

xzertion 9.10.07 - 06:49pm
Ayo Mango! When isn't u dope dawg? ! Lmao *

leojbomb 9.10.07 - 06:55pm
Its my incentive to score, but of course i'm the venemous sort/ My men in your court, you spread easy like genital sores! (eeww)// My intention's to soar, but i'm satisfied with walkin/ Ya'l go Hand-n-Hand with De-feat like s with stalkin// My set of styles is often, tho i never sprain the fibs/ I hang with kids that'l bang it in your brain and ribs!/ I'l rearrange your wig like them cosmetic agents/ Cuz dudes takin shots evryday like diabetic patients!// *

mango83 9.10.07 - 06:56pm
Sup guys! Thanx famz. But I'm really jus tryina keep up wit yal dudes! Yal dudes nice as hell! *

cashfl0w 10.10.07 - 06:53am
Yo leo man lemme kick a verse . Bulletproof and fully armoured is hw the gunners pack / ur ridin around in wooden cars ur gonna get lumber lacked / ur beta of ridin on a lamas back / on 1 of the hills whr bin laden at / make sum fone call tel em guard ur back / and make every meal lyk its ur last even if it mcdonalds mac/ cos wen i c*m thru and bust a CAP / il leav ur head open lyk a rusted tap / . Sum mad things i tried 2 rhyme lol *

slikskil 10.10.07 - 01:24pm
the evil genius... *

xzertion 10.10.07 - 03:10pm
Mad eazy dawg. Mango, Leo and X! Yes! the Trinity, beta bow down! Hahaha *

kidpro2 10.10.07 - 07:15pm
I crush mc's they cal me arnold scwash a nikka/m a bicycle wif no wheels so y u keep paddling me/i dnt wana spit2much cz pull triggers n shot dan took my rhymes/but i stil got lines/stil gone shine/m a serial rhyme killa/cut ya mums head dan pop her eyes off dan put them in ur mums mouth/dan snd u a prsnt sayin frm hell/lmao *

xzertion 11.10.07 - 06:05pm
Yor, u bit Seida Crook! Pitiful...arnold squash a . Hahahaha...dnt bite dawg. *

mango83 11.10.07 - 08:19pm
True story! Not only was dat wack, you bite Un withable by Seida Crook! Das punk moves dun! *

xzertion 12.10.07 - 08:17am
Yor hahahaha! Chill Mango! He's stil a herb. Let him bite until he learns it's wrng. Or until he getz beaten up 4 it. *

xzertion 13.10.07 - 03:57pm
Ayo, lemme lower myself and drop sumthin that's wack by my standards...check it, get wrecked on records/ spit septic, disect kids in seconds/ u got murked and slew by every verse i spewed/ hurt ya crew, i been dope before the Churches grew/ i aint concerned with you, i'mma be here waitin/ i don't fear contemplatin, thats y scripts is well thort out/ i'm bored now, my rhymes so hard the nearly knocked my jaw out! Hahaha...now that's the gineric X. *

kidpro2 17.10.07 - 05:29am
Seida crook huh. . .i lyk dat track ya'll *

cashfl0w 17.10.07 - 09:24pm
Im feelin lyk a terrorist/ droppin bombs on mcs but jus as a lyricist/ iv been at this since they found ojs fingerprints/ so i got this dummies lookin at me lyk im da the ventriliquist/ so i guess i got da upper hand / but you wouldnt undastand / even if it crawled up ur / and made you do a samba dance . *

cashfl0w 17.10.07 - 10:47pm
Lol me and my sht *

cashfl0w 17.10.07 - 11:03pm
I got my gats blazin , at these cats hatin, these castrated , no ba11s 2 get at cash baby, but Screw these felines , i spew 2 or three rhymes , murk em hurt em til i leav em wit 3 lives. *

cashfl0w 18.10.07 - 06:25am
I get on da floors and spit random sht , my metaphors go in tandem wit , punchlines so off course i make it happen kid , suma yal floss but yal jus yappin fibs , make me cross i got da gat on hips , 1 move false il leav ur cr*ppin kid , lose ur ba11s ur back and ribs , cos i got enuf arms 2 get you clapped on kid. Lol . *

kidpro2 21.10.07 - 04:53pm
kId?@cashflow *

cashfl0w 21.10.07 - 05:58pm
Not you man i mean kid as person . If i wanted 2 beef wit you i would tel you straight up man and besides im not here 4 beefin im here 2 get my props. *

luvcaged 2.11.07 - 04:08am
your sickness, infected rap, lead it to death/ blastin de gat wit lead that's in de pen?/ i'm factual, as i teach you learn these cv's/ ya'll will be ripped n burnt like cds! thinking.GIF / i shine like bling blings, while you live within like g strings!/ u should quote de note that this g brings! *

cashfl0w 2.11.07 - 07:42am
Man ur rhymes r only * ill * cos they * NURSEry * / youv neva dropd * knowledge * even wit a sponsored * bursary* / ur *flows are weak lyk infected blood kill-ers* / my blows cold 2 da cheeks and face *Lyk a chin chiller* . *

slikskil 5.12.07 - 08:23pm
YO let 'em know! SLIK is almost back yo! Recovering well and almost ready to drop! lil' preview?... You punks die or we killing yo spouse!/ coz if you pushing rock in the street you was probably building a house// yall willing to bout? you can get hit wit battons/ MAY get left under the WEATHER like ricky hatton// it's s we bashin, mess wit 8/ u get blasted, ribs missin, yo chest'll get plates// why is who's the best a debate? It's not like yall more better/ just dat you can't spell these four letters// S-L-I-K!!! lil Nuccaz! the 8! *

leojbomb 6.12.07 - 05:14am
When it comes to a poet, who's doper than Slik/ Yeah, both of us sick, you'll catch diseases for provokin the spits/ We'll put the smoke in your clique, never spoken but we're totin the fifths/ Get your folk and em hit, burn you but we aint smokin the spliff!/// Yeah definitely homeboy! Got it back? , you aint ever lost it! I like that MayWeather play (he gonna win). Get better soon so we can whoop these in the tag tourny.. Ez! Its the Great! *

slikskil 6.12.07 - 06:09am
Much luv My . We gon get at these heads wit heat like catchin a fever. Yo floyd gotta win that bout. Best boxer in the world. He beat de lo hoya and that takes sum doin! But that white kid might hav sumthin for him lol *

luvcaged 3.10.15 - 08:01pm
Hahahaha @ my drops *

* Hot-Sixteenz Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Hot-Sixteenz

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits